PERSONAL TRAINING VS COACHING
I’m a qualified Personal Trainer (and will be creating your workout plans as necessary). However, the extra reps done with a Personal Trainer in the gym can be undone with just one bad meal. Your body is won or lost outside of the gym and that’s where the majority of business owners struggle the most. To succeed long-term, you need a whole-life strategy and not just a gym strategy.
Strategy sessions take place at the NED hotel in Bank – London, or on Zoom (online). Coaching sessions take place on Zoom (online) for the following reasons:
- Time is your number one commodity. The time spent travelling to or from a session can instead be spent squeezing in a workout or doing your batch-cooking for the week, or with your family.
- Speak to me whilst on the go and from anywhere in the world. Our sessions blend seamlessly into your busy week.
- Once we start working together, you have me in your life. I’m able to provide a higher level of support by utilising technology.
- Your body is made outside of the gym and you need a strategy that reflects this. It’s how you eat, drink, rest and recover that really makes the difference. If personal training was all it took then everyone with a PT would achieve their goal. This is seldom the case.
- We’ll be discussing your wins, losses, and your life. I’ll be congratulating you when you’re doing well and delivering tough love when you’re not. You choose the location for such an important conversation.